Students elect ASB officers for 2019-20

Kiley Curran, Staff Writer

Each year in the spring, students vote for the next year’s ASB officers. Next year’s ASB officers are as follows:

Megan Harvey – President: Megan is Wa-Hi’s 2019-2020 ASB President. She loves to spend time with her family and friends, especially outside as that is her favorite place to be. Next year she’s looking forward to a fresh start for everyone and wants to get Freshman more educated and involved in activities at Wa-HI.

Sydney Tacheny – Vice President: Sydney is Wa-Hi’s 2019-2020 Vice President. She plays tennis, is on the swim team and loves to hang out with friends in her spare time. Sydney has been on ASB for two years now and plans to make some changes during her time as Vice President next year. She said her main focus for next year is to try and get incoming Freshman more involved in the school and events that go on during the year.

Isabel Roberts – Secretary: Isabel is Wa-Hi’s 2019-2020 Secretary. She is very outdoorsy and her favorite activities are skiing and backpacking. During her time as ASB Secretary Isabel hopes to open up more platforms for students to share their opinions and get more involved in events around the school.

Sevin Birdwell – Treasurer: Sevin is Wa-Hi’s 2019-2020 Treasurer and she’s excited for her upcoming Senior year. During her spare time she plays on a traveling softball team and when she’s not playing softball, she likes to hang out with her brothers and dogs. Next year Sevin wants to make sure that more peoples opinions are heard. She also wants to talk with younger students to try and get them more involved in the social aspects of Wa-Hi.

Congratulations! We look forward to a great year!